Monday, November 1, 2010

Travel Bug

I love to travel! I have been luck enough to travel overseas numerous times growing up...and twice overseas since DH and I have been married.


After the shocking week I had last week... not to mention year I succumbed to Internet pressure and booked another holiday for next April. But shhhhhh it's a surprise for hubby for his Christmas present! He is going to KILL me when he finds out. DH is money conscious atm...not like me :) 


Did I mention Internet pressure...who wouldn't book a weeks getaway to Malaysia when the flight only cost $800 return for TWO people...massive bargain!


So now I am thinking of ways I could wrap up the tickets for DH for Christmas day...any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea about wrapping but we have a holiday booked for april too, just for your info its 5months 3 weeks and .....days :P

    We booked ours at flight center and paid it off, so now all our saving is for spending!! Whoo hoo love being prepared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... I'm booking the accommodation through flight center so I too can pay it off....love their layby facility :P I know Qantas holidays do it too.

    So you didn't say where your going???????

    ReplyDelete