Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Selling

This Sunday I have a market stall at a huge market up the central coast. I haven't had a stall there before so I'm not too sure how I will go.  I have spent the afternoon conducting a stocktake of goods which I will be taking with me.


I will be selling some stock from my little Designer Children's wear business... I'm just not sure how they will sell there. My may principle of the business is to sell everything $15 and under.


here are some items which I will be selling...



3 comments:

  1. I love the first onesie, very cute!!! Good luck at the markets

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that onesie with the ruffle bottom had me cracking up! just precious. Thank you so much for your kind words today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that one has been a hge seller...I think everyone goes for the GAP onsies, and the ruffle onsie is way too cute...i want to stash one away for one day.

    ReplyDelete