Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do you want a BARGAIN??

I love it when I stumble across a bargain. The other day I was at my beautician and she was telling me about this new way of promoting her business. It's called a Zoupon Cupon. Basically they advertise on tv and the Internet and sell packages at ridiculously low prices. 
So off I went to Zoupon and bought myself a 3 hour beauty pamper which included mani, pedi, eyebrow wax, hair treatment, wash and blow dry and 1 hour massages...all for $39.99!!!!! The great thing is I not only saved $145 the package can be used within a year! There are special deals everyday for Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Adelaide.


So why don't you pop over there and have a look...let me know what you think!!!


http://zoupon.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment