Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not liking what I see

Over a year ago now I saw a photo that horrified me...ok not just one photo, there were hundreds. I was so disgusted with myself, how could I let myself get to this? 

The real trouble came when my little brother was getting married and I bought a lovely designer dress, a bit slinky, a bit of bling, a little bit so not right for my body shape. Well to cut a long story short, I ended up buying 3 dresses. I just wasn't happy in myself. 

So the decision came to lose weight, i was scared of getting diabetes and I was over telling myself you look good, when clearly I didn't. The day came when I made the decision to join WW. I have to say it was the best decision I had ever made. I had previously done JC for 5 months, I lost weight at first but then I was totally over the pre processed food. So WW was a nice change, it was common sense!

I lost over 8kg on WW but I quit, that's me in a nutshell, off I go full steam ahead then I get bored. So yesterday when we went off to a wedding, I wore a cheapo dress, but most importantly I wore my Bridget Jones sucker inners. It was so hot all I could think of was getting into the bathrooms and ripping them off. But I didn't because beauty is pain right?

TODAY the decision has come to get on the bandwagon again and try to get a little bit healthier! My aim by the end of January is to lose 5kg. To be honest I also think that I need something to take my mind off this TTC thing as well.

So today my lovelies, is my first day of a better me, a healthier me, a happier me...and I will be sharing my journey with you all...and just a side note it may make me more accountable if more people know about this little 5kg to lose!

Without further adieu... this is the old Lou..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment