Monday, November 29, 2010

It's days like these.....

I often wonder if I will stay in my chosen profession for the rest of my life, to be honest I'm not sure. I have days where I think why am I doing this to myself, and other days where I love what I do. But in all honestly I think it's only human to have these thoughts.


Well today I had one of my classes complete and hand in an assessment task. The brief was to design and make a birthday cake for a special occasion. I was overwhelmed with the talent and creative flair these students displayed thought the making and decorating of their cakes. I am just so proud and thrilled with their end results. So I thought I would show you one of my favourite ones, now remember this was made by a 15 year old!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Geez, 26 year old me couldn't make that, so I take my hat off to the 15 year old who did! Some people have real talent in the cake decorating area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it just amazing. I love making cakes, but this took my breath away! Hope your well!!! xx

    ReplyDelete