Monday, September 20, 2010

Outch!

OK I'm not very good with needles, but today's needle didn't hurt one bit. I left home at 6.30am and got to St George private Hospital at 6.54, went straight upstairs to the IVF room....bloods were taken pretty much straight away. Thank goodness. 


5 viles of blood were taken, I looked the other way but I felt my hand cramping, so I had a sneak peek and saw that my hand was stiff and purple! Gosh how much blood do they really need?


So onto Thursday morning now for my internal ultrasound, I just hope that it can be done as my periods came so late, there is a big question mark over the procedure!


I have a busy week this week at work, and then hubby and I are off to Bali for a relaxing break...can't wait!


Thanks for all your support MWA xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Yuck at the bloods :( I had 8 viles the other week, it's not nice is it.

    Have a fantastic time in Bali xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Dani!!! I feel your pain. You are looking as beautiful as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete