Thursday, September 16, 2010

Come Onnnnnnnnn

Honestly, my luck this week and lets not mention this year must be the worst I have ever had.

Tomorrow morning at 7am I am booked into have bloods, one of the many things Professor has requested. The only problem is that the bloods need to be taken on either day 1 or day 2 of my cycle....and when was I due, Wednesday, and what hasn't come....yes it's not raining over here. I just can't believe my luck.
So fingers crossed....I have under 12 hours to show...you know what.

3 comments:

  1. oh god, there is nothing worse than waiting for the witch to come as you NEED it to show up. Murphy's law and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't believe it...just my luck, infact I think someone has put the evil eye on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope AF has shown up by now so you can get this show on the road. xx

    ReplyDelete